Wednesday 13 February 2013

Keep Calm and Blog On

So five days later and I've made another leap in to the life of a blogger. Last night I finally discovered how to add a picture and also managed to fiddle with fonts, wallpapers and formats. All of which are subject to change of course as I become more competent or should I say less stupid!

Something that I am coming to terms with is the actual use and purpose of a blog. Yes I enjoy Facebook and have recently joined twitter, but am I avid users of these things? No. 
I guess what I am getting at is this, as a reasonably private person I don't feel particularly comfortable about parading myself around cyber space, once you've put it out there thats it, you can't get it back, its not really yours anymore. Particularly the You Tube clip that we are required to upload. As an actress playing a role, yes of course, that's my work, but as myself, I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm looking into this WAY to deep...... Maybe that's the point?

Oh well, one things for sure Laura Ashley wallpaper maybe to pricey for my flat but is free and looking fab on homepage.

Profile to come......


2 comments:

  1. Now can't seem to get blog font to match up with everything else! Argh headache!!!! It worked yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, it looks great!! I agree with you about cyber space!! I use Facebook avidly but my Privacy setting are set so that only my "Friends" can see anything I post. I am also very careful what I put on other people's walls. I tend to use groups (like the one we have for ROL) which is limited to just us 5 ladies! But do I know that I have the same security on Blogger?? When I publish somehting it is only visible to people in my BAPP circle - I think!!! At least that is my hope!

    ReplyDelete