Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday night blogger!

How exciting am I... It's Saturday night, it's half past 10 and I'm in my pyjamas writing a blog!!!
Silver lining is, its half term this week and although I have a to do list as long as my arm there is certainly fun times a head, this mainly consists of drinking but try not to judge me ;)
 I've always struggled with the whole work life balance thing, biting off way more than I can chew or burning the candle at both ends as my mum would say! I guess as performers we could all be guilty of this.... Not knowing where your next pay check is coming from I've never been in a position to turn work down and nor would I want to. Find a job you love and your never have to work a day in your life. It's just all the crap you have to do to pay the bills that ruins things.
If I was rich I'd spend my days doing all the things that make me happy. Writing plays, making films, going to the theatre....drinking! ( I don't have a problem, promise).  
What can I say I'm a dreamer. 
Right I should actually probably get on with the tasks at some point... That 1-2 week deadline is fast approaching.

Pizza's arrived, wines coming out. Schweet!

Until next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment