Friday 8 February 2013

How the blogging hell do you do this?!?!?

Ok so here goes nothing! I have been trying to figure out how to use this thing forever! Im getting quite frustrated and still can't work out how to upload a profile photo. Any suggestions???

After a lot of hard work it seems like the ROL module is complete and been successful all round, well done guys. So now on to the next and with a little more of the same, by the summer we will be half way to getting a degree, woo hoo!!!

For those of you who are about to embark on this journey with me for the next 15 months, excuse the spelling mistakes and occasional rude words. Lets do it!!!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure you can compete with me for spelling mistakes Kate - I do my best - not to make mistakes - but to proofread! Good to see your blogging. Bw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, you have to go in to your Google+ profile and put your profile photo in there.....well at least that is how I did it!! It seemed to work anyway!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete